Saturday, June 2, 2012

Disney Pin: Request for Information

I'll have a trip report from Disneyland up pretty soon, I hope, but I wanted to just post something here now, in case someone online can help me. Anyone recognize this Disney Pin?


The pin depicts Jack Skellington hiding behind a tombstone, with Zero greeting him, and the Haunted Mansion in the background. Above, two bats fly in front of the moon. The back of the pin has a 2012 date, and no marks regarding limited edition or anything, so I'm pretty sure it's an open edition, but I don't see it on PinPics or eBay or anything, and just wanted to know more about it. I traded for it from a little girl for a fairly unremarkable pin (I forget which one, exactly), and just wonder if it was a good trade. I like the pin, so in that sense, I know I did, I'm just wondering how good a trade it was.

So, I throw this out to you, the internet: Anyone have anything to tell me about the pin? If so, comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment